Tuesday, June 23, 2009

♥JOGOYA♥

Today I wake up at 6:28a.m. Such an early time that doesn’t suit me at all. But I don’t have choice. I wake up on that time and cant get back to sleep anymore. After few hours watching gossip girlsMANI like little J that hair n suit!!!!!, zoya call me and ask me out for lunch since we have such a long time didn’t met up, so I agree it. The location is !!!!! JOGOYA !!!!!! I was damn happy because I have never been there before and my mind cant stop thinking of CAKE. But thinking of my poor purse also == After bathing then I went out~I thought I was late ady. But zoya haven arrive yet...so i am waiting in front of JOGOYA...when i call to zoya~


I heard a familiar sound that seems like auntie~and I am right~that is AUNTIE~long time didn’t saw auntie also after that time go back to JB~we move on to JOGOYA~wow~have promotion~our entery time is about 2 sth~about 63+ each of us. And this meal is auntie's treat...HAPPY-ing~ ♥ THX AUNTIE ♥ and the story is"zoya told auntie that 'xiaohou always ask me to go JOGOYA~but i have to save money first'then auntie say'aiya~my treat la~'hohoho~"erm...we start with baked fish n salman n.....many other things~puwahahahahahahahaha~actually that time i was damn hungry.. is three of us damn hungry... IN PROGRESS ON EATINGand picture~HAIZ~i was so sad i dun have a camera with me == ar~~a regretful scene T____________T actually we ate more than these..we juz finish it and say~ar~4get to take picture == CAKE CAKE CAKE!!!!





I rmb that i was so keen to have TIRAMISU~the first and second time i go there, the space for TIRAMISU is empty. And the third time i go there~i was so HAPPY i saw my TIRAMISU!!!the waitress know that i m waiting for TIRAMISU then he very polite and ask~HOW MANY U WANT? but i just say 1 enuf. The puff is nice oso...the puff is full with cream~wow <333Later on~they use loudspeaker to inform us that our time is almost reach~so prepare yourself~the toilet is nice~picture wasnt wif me~the environment...so so...HAGEN DAZE NICE!!! didnt try AK47~auntie say dun try at all~bcos 1 shot and u really get 1 shot[pengsan].

We leave starhills and go on to Mid Valley~shopping with them~my shopping desire increase!!!my gmarket a~~i wana buy~~~legging~~~puwahahahaha~i was damn happy today bcos the transport today didnt let me down!!! everytime after i juz purchase the ticket, the train or shuttle arrive!!!!my LUCKY DAY today!!!!!!....or sth bad is COMING ?!choi!


No comments:

Post a Comment