Saturday, July 4, 2009

MY LIFESTYLE

090626 RED BOX
Today go to sing K~ wow~ WEN YEE】【JEFFREY】【CEMONE】【JANIZE】【MEgo to the gardens…we have our lunch at ZANMAI~ not bad wo~ Janize will b late, so we go in and sing first… ROOM 54 one word SSONG YEAH… no one crazy TONIGHT with me… 55555555~ dun have SORRY SORRY… 55555555~ but NICE can sing many language de song~ puwahahahahah~~~

090630 KLCC OUTING

Miss shuttle... my hp expired d… GO GO GO we have our lunch at MADAM KWAN’S then we go out and have our shooting session… HAPPY but many ugly expression == I LIKE OUTING!!!! Later go shopping… chitchat… I PROMISE!!

090702 OUR DINNER

ANGKASA KAKI decided to cook at Sandra’s house… then we gather there and have our first dinner… details… my egg ruin~ at my home I really fried the egg very nice~ but they dun believe me… 555555555555~~~ very happy there… I am looking forward to move with WEN YEE n SANDRA… then our house will always have party… puwahahahahahhahah~~~

090703 38 KAKI

Cemone will come ANGKASA tonight, stay at WEN YEE’s house, so when she arrive, we go ALIBABA n chat… the range we chat is unlimited… erm… really curious on sth… next time gather all and chat… puwahahahahhahaha~ then I oso stay at WEN YEE’s house~puwahahahaha~~~ take many silly pic~~~~ OMG!!!!!

!!!!I LIKE ALL ACTIVITIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment