Monday, May 3, 2010

PsyMassLo -ROMPIN Trip

100422: After our final exam, PsyMasLo went for the end sem trip that planned for few weeks. We met at Mcd, we had our breakfast there. I Love Hot Tea *hearted*
This is our driver Mr.Jeffrey and other passengers Tham Abby YongSim WeiWei & ME!
Finally got one pic of Tham that shows his face~!!!
The journey to Rompin was quite tortured...almost 6 hours sat in the car...can't sleep well too. With the bored and tired mood at that never-end road, we REACHED SummerSet...FINALLY!!!!! Check in and we went to our villa. First question was why the bed facing the front door?! But then Wow Wow was followed by the time when we hanging around in our villa. "Wa~look at the view here." "Wa~see the bed." Overall is quite nice to stay but the floor is quite sticky. We asked for room service to clean it and we went for shopping~!! Nope, we went Kuala Rompin to seek for our dinner. This is an ulu place, no doubt. We simply choose a Chinese restaurant. Order some dishes and who knows we fall in love with that sotong *love*

Watch TV, Jalan-Jalan, Laughing, Unpack luggage....Stay in our villa...Okay, you all did surprised me, when i saw that sponge cake with ‘cream mountain’, i was totally SHOCKED!!!!! Cream Cream Cream~~argh~~~my face~~~argh~~~
My very very very very nutritious mask. *My lovely 21st cake*
Okay~i remembered who did this to me. ngek ngek *devil smile*
Anyway~I am 21st ady~!! Love You All~!! My Dearest PsyMassLo *muacks*
=Happy Birthday 2 ME=

2 comments:

  1. luckily my bday for this year pass edi u cant revenge on me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehem~~~u still have coming next year okkkk~~we will b 2gether for 2 more years~~~~puwahahahahahahahh~!!!

    ReplyDelete