Sunday, August 9, 2009

JUMPING!!

090808 Saturday... Me and a Cai wana go Bukit Jalil Stadium to watch MUSICAL~wow~ the title is 【JUMP】is a korea comedy musical using Martial Arts and Taekwondo. Meet a Cai at Mcd, we have our breakfast? lunch? at there... and my stomach start mixing... then rush to toilet ==

We take Lrt to Bukit Jalil station... searching for the JUMP's banner... walk such a long way and ask ppl then finally found the counter to collect tic...

We need to collect our ticket 2 hrs before the show... so means that we arrive here DAMN early... keep on walking around and around inside the building... luckily there have charity event there, so our time wasted not so boring... We write down our answer about【What is CREATIVITY】and go on hanging around...

I found this cute guy which look like 受, so i ask a Cai help me to take his photo... and the tragedy happen == I am acting a Cai helping me to take photo, and i really take a SILLY photo ==

THIS!!! A mother pass by, his son, STARED at me and smile when he pass by == I keep on screaming that i laugh by a CHILD!!! OMG!!!

Almost time, we enter the hall, start SS~puwahahahaha!!! I suddenly saw my fren, STEF, she is sitting alone in the first row... so we join her... Before a few minute the show start, the staff come and inform us that when the light turn off, we can move on to the VIP seat!!! of course we did move to there once the light turn off....kekekekekekekekeke~

The show is DAMN NICE!!!! I LOVE IT~! so i intend to take photo with the actors... but they run away d == Both of us is looking for them, and accidently meet a korean who carrying a camera... He is a camera man from KBS【korea channel】and asking us to have interview... of course i am willing to help him, maybe he can bring me to backstage... PUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BUT!!! he is juz a camera man == the head of this show organizer, chase us out because the actor is preparing for the next show on 5pm... HAIZ~

I chat with the camera man using my lousy korean... and he seems very like us to help him do interview... so..we try our best... my messy hair mayb will appear on the KBS news mayb == we wait for the interview and photography session after 5pm de show... three of us dun wan to buy tic again~but WISH to watch again~kekekeke~~because we juz wana take photo with the actor~especially my SON~~!!!!! DAMN cute his character... how i wish i can on the stage and act with him... puwahahahahahaha!!! We stand there and wait for the ending of the show, KBS saw us and say still dun wan go~? When we hanging around, i saw two clown pass by, i juz aim him for a few second, when he pass by me, he use that horn and press it on my ear! EI~my ear pain de ar!!!!! After waiting for almost 1 hours, the ajushi juz now who chase us that guy, he pass us three free VIP ticket and let us go in and watch again~ LOVE YOU AJUSHI!!!! MUACKS!!!! i can watch my SON again!!!!! three of us enjoy agaiN~ the script of some MALAY words change to ENGLISH version~so we can understand now~kekekek~~~【I LOVE HER】【IT's ME~】puwahahahahahah!!!! APOLOGIZE for my SILLY ACTION == KBS saw us also~ shooting us again == after the show, we chase out and take photo with them, after i juz get the first SIGN from the burglar, my HANDSOME NANREN~! KBS found me again, and interview again == show how happy i am when i get my FAVORITE CHARACTER de signature... but my FAVORITE CHARACTER is my SON!!!! go on take photo and asking for their name~ FALL IN LOVE with my HANDSOME NANREN~puwahahahah!!!【APOLOGIZE AGAIN ==】the feelings that time i cant express out by words, but i can act out by my action... next time meet u all i can DO IT~!! puwahahahahah!!!!!
CUTE BURGLAR#2!!!!【태성】

CUTE GUY~【휸규】

PRETTY ONI~【Mi-ryeung】

MY NANREN!!!【DAMN IT!MY MESSY HAIR!!】【석훈】

my CUTE SON~~keke【수호】

All the signature i get from THEM!!! pity that miss many other actor ==

Then, we have dinner at ALIBABA, and another tragedy happen AGAIN == stef's car kena lock == WTH!! this issues really KNN!! haiz...4get abt it.... i rush back my house, bath quickly, rush to a San's house, they help me make up...etc... IS LATE == sorry abt that JEFFREY, my fren that isseus delay too long ady == we rush to POPPY? crowlded... MUSIC... DANCING... DRINKING... SHOUTING...etc... imagine yourself...MANY THINGS HAPPEN within 3 hrs......


No comments:

Post a Comment